Do you have a well-described, promising product idea, possibly in a market segment that is unfamiliar to you, but do not have the necessary know-how, machines, devices and human resources to put your idea into practice?
It is important to collect everything and first build a prototype or demonstrator before deciding to invest larger sums in setting up production.
You want to show a potential customer something, but they hardly show any interest if they only see plans and the idea is not tangible.
Let Creonia help you, we :
- talk to (potential) customers about the requirements for the new product,
- are looking for the right partners for you in industry and at universities who have the necessary know-how,
- coordinate the activities between the project partners,
- develop the process for manufacturing the product with you,
- make a concept and the basic engineering for a laboratory or pilot plant or for the construction of a demonstrator,
- accompany you during the construction of the plants,
- accompany you in the sampling of the customers.